How to prevent sexually transmitted infections?

How to prevent sexually transmitted infections
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) are the infections which are spread due to sexual contact. An individual with an STI can pass it to others by skin contact, mouth, genitals or other body fluids. It is always better to go for preventive measures like avoid having sexual contact with people who have genital sores, discharge, rashes, etc. It is safe to have unprotected sex if you have it with the same partner. So let us talk about some preventive measures for STIs.

Precautions and preventive measures
       Know your sexual partner and their sexual history; this is important. The number of different sexual partners more is the risk of getting an STI.
       Using a latex condom while having sex not only helps you prevent STIs but also reduces the risk of unwanted pregnancy. Use condoms while having vaginal, anal or oral sex decreases the risk of infection.
       Risky sex practices which involve cuts and breaking of skin and tissues might increase the risk of STIs. Body fluids can carry germs from these cuts back and forth, even if it is not bleeding.
       Get tested regularly in case you feel that you are in dangersexual health services wandsworth provide private sti checkup and STD testing. You can also get medicines immediately from their sexual health clinic.

Even if STIs are somewhat common nowadays, but there are ways to reduce the risk. Just be honest about your sexual life with your doctor so that they can assist you in the best way they could. A sexual health clinic is having different programs regarding a sti checkup. You can find several solutions at Sexual health services wandsworth.

Comments

  1. Hello Am From The UK , I want to write a little testimony about the good work of doctor Oyagu who cured me from Hsv 1 and 2 for just 2 weeks with his herbal medicine, I never believe I can be normal again and have a good life like others I always regretted the day I got diagnose with the virus, I was lost of hope when my doctor told me there is no cure for it but I keep thinking and thinking about my future, if I can have kids of my own well I am so grateful for my helper who get me cured with his herbal medicine, I go online in search of anything that can help me because I can’t deal with it forever so I found this doc Oyagu email on a blog of someone who was cured by him I quickly contact him for help and explain all my pain to him, he told me not to worry about it there is cure for real, I never believe until he send me the herbal medicine when I order for it and I have it within 4 days that is how I took the medicine for 2 week and the following week I go for test just to confirm I was 100% cured from this sickness what a miracle in my life I am so happy right now, you can also get in contact with him if you have such sickness through email address oyaguherbalhome@gmail. com or text him on what's app, phone number +2348101755322 Dr Oyagu also has remedy to others disease like COLD SORES,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES.CANCER,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND MANY MORE. I oblige everyone to contact this powerful herbalist Dr Oyagu and be free from suffering.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Way to Keep Yourself Healthy on Your Trip!

Can Health Supplements Help Improve Skin?

How Do Allergy Tablets Work?